KWEZEKE MEANS "JESUS BE LIFTED UP"
I. VISION: Kwezeke is an interdenominational Christian organization whose vision is to reach out to the world with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, making disciples and delivering both the oppressed and the oppressors from bondage, and uniting the Body of Christ for worship that lifts up the name of the Lord and edify the Body.
II. MISSION STATEMENT
Luke 4:18-19: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because He has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed. To proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.
III. CORE COMMITMENTS
Lifting up the Name of the Lord
- Who is eternally existent in three persons as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible future return to this earth.
- That the Holy Spirit is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, indwelling, and sealing them unto the day of redemption.
- That the Bible is God-breathed and inspired, inerrant, infallible, and authoritative Word of God for the rule of faith and life.
- This God demands worship, praise, honor, and glory.
- Who has sent us to go into all the world to preach the good news to all creation
Reaching out to the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ:
- That Man is totally depraved and, of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Deliverance of oppressed and oppressors from injustice:
- Bringing healing to the broken hearted
- Freedom to the oppressors and oppressed
- Responding to the needs of the underprivileged.
Unity of the Body of Christ:
- God is at work to bring all men and women to Himself through the preaching of the Gospel.
- Breaking of walls that divide the Body of Christ.
Building the Body of Christ
- That the Church, which is the body and the espoused bride of Christ is solely made up of truly born-again persons
- The equipping of the body of Christ to carry out its ministry.
Dependence on God.
- Bringing awareness to the body of Christ of the central role of prayer and engaging them to participate in prayer and worship.
Welfare of Families, Youth, and Children:
- To live God honoring and productive lives.
IV. KEY MINISTRIES
The organization has the following key ministries:
A. Christian Outreach and Discipleship: This involves evangelizing, nurturing and training the new converts, and sending them forth to do ministry.
B. Unity in the Body of Christ: sensitizing and mobilizing the Body of Christ for united prayer, worship, sharing of spiritual gifts, and action.
C. Building the Body of Christ: training and equipping both pastors and lay people through such things like workshops, seminars, BibleSchool, and conferences.
D. Prayer Ministry: engaging the Body of Christ in intercessory prayer.
E. Justice: influencing governments and other stakeholders to ensure that justice is carried out, that both oppressors and the oppressed are released from oppression.
F. Special Programs and Projects: responding to issues of national concern through developing initiatives that address those issues.
G. Families, Youth, and Children: providing avenues and services such as counseling, recreation, and training for families, youth, and children to live abundant, joyful, God-honoring, and productive lives.